|Praises from the Psalms - Part 3 - Chapters 100-150|
(Psalms 100:1-5 KJV)
(1) Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands. (2) Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing. (3) Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. (4) Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. (5) For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.
(Psalms 101:1 KJV)
(1) I will sing of mercy and judgment: unto thee, O LORD, will I sing.
(Psalms 103:1-2 KJV)
(1) Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. (2) Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
(Psalms 103:20-22 KJV)
(20) Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word. (21) Bless ye the LORD, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure. (22) Bless the LORD, all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the LORD, O my soul.
(Psalms 104:1 KJV)
(1) Bless the LORD, O my soul. O LORD my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty.
(Psalms 104:24 KJV)
(24) O LORD, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches.
(Psalms 104:33-34,35b KJV)
(33) I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being. (34) My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD. (35) Bless thou the LORD, O my soul. Praise ye the LORD.
(Psalms 105:1-3 KJV)
(1) O give thanks unto the LORD; call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people. (2) Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him: talk ye of all his wondrous works. (3) Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD.
(Psalms 106:1-2 KJV)
(1) Praise ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. (2) Who can utter the mighty acts of the LORD? who can shew forth all his praise?
(Psalms 106:47b-48 KJV)
(47) to give thanks unto thy holy name, and to triumph in thy praise. (48) Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from everlasting to everlasting: and let all the people say, Amen. Praise ye the LORD.
(Psalms 107:1-2 KJV)
(1) O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. (2) Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy;
(Psalms 107:21-22 KJV)
(21) Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men! (22) And let them sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving, and declare his works with rejoicing.
(Psalms 107:31-32 KJV)
(31) Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men! (32) Let them exalt him also in the congregation of the people, and praise him in the assembly of the elders.
(Psalms 108:1-5 KJV)
(1) O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory. (2) Awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early. (3) I will praise thee, O LORD, among the people: and I will sing praises unto thee among the nations. (4) For thy mercy is great above the heavens: and thy truth reacheth unto the clouds. (5) Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: and thy glory above all the earth;
(Psalms 111:1 KJV)
(1) Praise ye the LORD. I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation.
(Psalms 113:1-5 KJV)
(1) Praise ye the LORD. Praise, O ye servants of the LORD, praise the name of the LORD. (2) Blessed be the name of the LORD from this time forth and for evermore. (3) From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD's name is to be praised. (4) The LORD is high above all nations, and his glory above the heavens. (5) Who is like unto the LORD our God, who dwelleth on high,
(Psalms 115:18 KJV)
(18) But we will bless the LORD from this time forth and for evermore. Praise the LORD.
(Psalms 116:17 KJV)
(17) I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the LORD.
(Psalms 117:1-2 KJV)
(1) O praise the LORD, all ye nations: praise him, all ye people. (2) For his merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the LORD endureth for ever. Praise ye the LORD.
(Psalms 118:1 KJV)
(1) O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: because his mercy endureth for ever.
(Psalms 118:14-17,19,21,24,26,27b,28-29 KJV)
(14) The LORD is my strength and song, and is become my salvation. (15) The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly. (16) The right hand of the LORD is exalted: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly. (17) I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD. (19) Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the LORD: (21) I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation. (24) This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. (26) Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD. (27) God is the LORD, which hath shewed us light: (28) Thou art my God, and I will praise thee: thou art my God, I will exalt thee. (29) O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(Psalms 119:7 KJV)
(7) I will praise thee with uprightness of heart, when I shall have learned thy righteous judgments.
(Psalms 119:12 KJV)
(12) Blessed art thou, O LORD: teach me thy statutes.
(Psalms 119:14 KJV)
(14) I have rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies, as much as in all riches.
(Psalms 119:16 KJV)
(16) I will delight myself in thy statutes: I will not forget thy word.
(Psalms 119:24 KJV)
(24) Thy testimonies also are my delight and my counsellors.
(Psalms 119:27 KJV)
(27) Make me to understand the way of thy precepts: so shall I talk of thy wondrous works.
(Psalms 119:35 KJV)
(35) Make me to go in the path of thy commandments; for therein do I delight.
(Psalms 119:46-48 KJV)
(46) I will speak of thy testimonies also before kings, and will not be ashamed. (47) And I will delight myself in thy commandments, which I have loved. (48) My hands also will I lift up unto thy commandments, which I have loved; and I will meditate in thy statutes.
(Psalms 119:54 KJV)
(54) Thy statutes have been my songs in the house of my pilgrimage.
(Psalms 119:62 KJV)
(62) At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments.
(Psalms 119:72 KJV)
(72) The law of thy mouth is better unto me than thousands of gold and silver.
(Psalms 119:77 KJV)
(77) Let thy tender mercies come unto me, that I may live: for thy law is my delight.
(Psalms 119:97 KJV)
(97) O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day.
(Psalms 119:103 KJV)
(103) How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
(Psalms 119:105 KJV)
(105) Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
(Psalms 119:111 KJV)
(111) Thy testimonies have I taken as an heritage for ever: for they are the rejoicing of my heart.
(Psalms 119:127-129 KJV)
(127) Therefore I love thy commandments above gold; yea, above fine gold. (128) Therefore I esteem all thy precepts concerning all things to be right; and I hate every false way. (129) Thy testimonies are wonderful: therefore doth my soul keep them.
(Psalms 119:137 KJV)
(137) Righteous art thou, O LORD, and upright are thy judgments.
(Psalms 119:140 KJV)
(140) Thy word is very pure: therefore thy servant loveth it.
(Psalms 119:142 KJV)
(142) Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and thy law is the truth.
(Psalms 119:143b-144 KJV)
(143) thy commandments are my delights. (144) The righteousness of thy testimonies is everlasting: give me understanding, and I shall live.
(Psalms 119:156 KJV)
(156) Great are thy tender mercies, O LORD: quicken me according to thy judgments.
(Psalms 119:159-165,167 KJV)
(159) Consider how I love thy precepts: quicken me, O LORD, according to thy lovingkindness. (160) Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. (161) Princes have persecuted me without a cause: but my heart standeth in awe of thy word. (162) I rejoice at thy word, as one that findeth great spoil. (163) I hate and abhor lying: but thy law do I love. (164) Seven times a day do I praise thee because of thy righteous judgments. (165) Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them. (167) My soul hath kept thy testimonies; and I love them exceedingly.
(Psalms 119:171-172 KJV)
(171) My lips shall utter praise, when thou hast taught me thy statutes. (172) My tongue shall speak of thy word: for all thy commandments are righteousness.
(Psalms 119:174-175 KJV)
(174) I have longed for thy salvation, O LORD; and thy law is my delight. (175) Let my soul live, and it shall praise thee; and let thy judgments help me.
(Psalms 122:1 KJV)
(1) I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD.
(Psalms 123:1-2 KJV)
(1) Unto thee lift I up mine eyes, O thou that dwellest in the heavens. (2) Behold, as the eyes of servants look unto the hand of their masters, and as the eyes of a maiden unto the hand of her mistress; so our eyes wait upon the LORD our God, until that he have mercy upon us.
(Psalms 132:16 KJV)
(16) I will also clothe her priests with salvation: and her saints shall shout aloud for joy.
(Psalms 134:1-3 KJV)
(1) Behold, bless ye the LORD, all ye servants of the LORD, which by night stand in the house of the LORD. (2) Lift up your hands in the sanctuary, and bless the LORD. (3) The LORD that made heaven and earth bless thee out of Zion.
(Psalms 135:1-3,5 KJV)
(1) Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the name of the LORD; praise him, O ye servants of the LORD. (2) Ye that stand in the house of the LORD, in the courts of the house of our God, (3) Praise the LORD; for the LORD is good: sing praises unto his name; for it is pleasant. (5) For I know that the LORD is great, and that our Lord is above all gods.
(Psalms 135:19-21 KJV)
(19) Bless the LORD, O house of Israel: bless the LORD, O house of Aaron: (20) Bless the LORD, O house of Levi: ye that fear the LORD, bless the LORD. (21) Blessed be the LORD out of Zion, which dwelleth at Jerusalem. Praise ye the LORD.
(Psalms 136:1-4,26 KJV)
(1) O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. (2) O give thanks unto the God of gods: for his mercy endureth for ever. (3) O give thanks to the Lord of lords: for his mercy endureth for ever. (4) To him who alone doeth great wonders: for his mercy endureth for ever. (26) O give thanks unto the God of heaven: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(Psalms 138:1-2,4-5 KJV)
(1) I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee. (2) I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name. (4) All the kings of the earth shall praise thee, O LORD, when they hear the words of thy mouth. (5) Yea, they shall sing in the ways of the LORD: for great is the glory of the LORD.
(Psalms 139:14 KJV)
(14) I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
(Psalms 139:17 KJV)
(17) How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!
(Psalms 140:13 KJV)
(13) Surely the righteous shall give thanks unto thy name: the upright shall dwell in thy presence.
(Psalms 141:2 KJV)
(2) Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense; and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.
(Psalms 144:1a KJV)
(1) Blessed be the LORD my strength,
(Psalms 144:9 KJV)
(9) I will sing a new song unto thee, O God: upon a psaltery and an instrument of ten strings will I sing praises unto thee.
(Psalms 145:1-7 KJV)
(1) I will extol thee, my God, O king; and I will bless thy name for ever and ever. (2) Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever. (3) Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable. (4) One generation shall praise thy works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts. (5) I will speak of the glorious honour of thy majesty, and of thy wondrous works. (6) And men shall speak of the might of thy terrible acts: and I will declare thy greatness. (7) They shall abundantly utter the memory of thy great goodness, and shall sing of thy righteousness.
(Psalms 145:10-12 KJV)
(10) All thy works shall praise thee, O LORD; and thy saints shall bless thee. (11) They shall speak of the glory of thy kingdom, and talk of thy power; (12) To make known to the sons of men his mighty acts, and the glorious majesty of his kingdom.
(Psalms 146:1-2 KJV)
(1) Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul. (2) While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.
(Psalms 147:1 KJV)
(1) Praise ye the LORD: for it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely.
(Psalms 147:7 KJV)
(7) Sing unto the LORD with thanksgiving; sing praise upon the harp unto our God:
(Psalms 147:12 KJV)
(12) Praise the LORD, O Jerusalem; praise thy God, O Zion.
(Psalms 148:1-14 KJV)
(1) Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the LORD from the heavens: praise him in the heights. (2) Praise ye him, all his angels: praise ye him, all his hosts. (3) Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light. (4) Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens. (5) Let them praise the name of the LORD: for he commanded, and they were created. (6) He hath also stablished them for ever and ever: he hath made a decree which shall not pass. (7) Praise the LORD from the earth, ye dragons, and all deeps: (8) Fire, and hail; snow, and vapour; stormy wind fulfilling his word: (9) Mountains, and all hills; fruitful trees, and all cedars: (10) Beasts, and all cattle; creeping things, and flying fowl: (11) Kings of the earth, and all people; princes, and all judges of the earth: (12) Both young men, and maidens; old men, and children: (13) Let them praise the name of the LORD: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven. (14) He also exalteth the horn of his people, the praise of all his saints; even of the children of Israel, a people near unto him. Praise ye the LORD.
(Psalms 149:1-6,9b KJV)
(1) Praise ye the LORD. Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints. (2) Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King. (3) Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp. (4) For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation. (5) Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds. (6) Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, (9) this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.
(Psalms 150:1-6 KJV)
(1) Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power. (2) Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness. (3) Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp. (4) Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs. (5) Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals. (6) Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.
Return to the Bible Scriptures by Subjects (KJV) Concise Alphabetical Index
Return to the Bible Scriptures by Subjects (KJV) Main Index
Return to the Bible Study Tools Main Index
About The Bible Study Tools